A few "take-aways" I thought I would pass along include the following:
- Complexity is the KILLER to execution - keep it simple!
- Be a gladiator - Be prepared to do well in ANY environment (recession, etc) that means you must continually BRAND yourself. How do YOU add value to your company?
- Success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics - Your attitude can make or break you! (validated in Powered by Happy)
- Proximity is POWER - Hang with people that will help you be the BEST you - (validated in Powered by Happy- "Hang with a gang that gets it")
- How do you not just be good at what you do - how do you become the BEST - don't settle for mediocre
- If you don't FEEL successful, you lose momentum - how do you stay in "state" - meaning stay in the mode of CANI (constant and never-ending improvement)
- READ....to grow...to get re-energized...to optimize
Have a GREAT week!